cycles de ORO Bike Shop frequently needs a few
Are you friendly?
Do you like people and want to serve them in a ethical and competent way?
Do you love bikes and riding?
Cycles de ORO may need new good people soon. (Remember: we will do our best to teach you all you need to know to be successful).
We are a full service bike shop. Can you switch gears quickly and help the dedicated mountain biker, the cycling family, the commuter, and the road rider?
We are recognized as a leader in providing bikes to women who ride. Can you empathize and help our women clients meet their cycling needs?
A high percentage of our customers are recreational cyclists. Can you commit yourself to helping them find the right bike for their cycling needs and assure they have the most appropriate equipment?
In general, bike shops do not attract organized, meticulous, detail oriented people. We need them. Without them we would be lost. Our shelves wouldn’t be stocked, and our displays would be a mess. If this is a quality you possess and you want to share it with us, we need you.
Does all this intimidate you? Don’t let it- we can train you. We also frequently have entry-level positions available.
We sell and assemble well over a thousand bikes a year. We strive for perfection. If you can quickly assemble a perfect bike, cycles de ORO is the place for you. To apply for a bike assembly position or as a mechanic at cycles de ORO, experience is a must. We can, and do train for these positions from within our ranks.
We are always looking for a unique mix of skills and talents. If you feel you have something special to offer please talk with us.
Some things you should know:
- Weekends are must. Blame it on our customers - they come in when they are available.
- Full and part time positions available.
- Appearance is important. We serve all levels of society and we need to be non controversial with all customers. Demonstrate your individualism through your charm, personality and intelligence, instead of cosmetic attire or enhancements.
- We are an equal opportunity employer.
- Tardiness is not acceptable—if you are one of our staff, we will count on you being here to help out when you say you will be here.
If you are interested, your next step is to fill out our job application, save it as a pdf and forward it, or print & scan, and send as attachment in a email to DaleBBrown@gmail.com with a subject line “CDO job application” to set up an appointment.
cycles de ORO
Celebrating 38 years in Greensboro
1410 Mill Street, Greensboro, North Carolina
Back to cycles de ORO front page